FAQ's

Indoor Air Standards:

The air we live in and breathe is loaded with dust and pollutant particles (as many as 30 million per cubic foot). Most of these particles are so tiny that only 15% of them are trapped by panel air filters. The remaining 85% are re-circulated throughout the home.

Air Filters effectively on Allergens:

One of the most successful methods of relieving your hay fever is to eliminate irritants from your surroundings. There are over 13,000,000* hay fever suffers in the United States alone. For most people, hay fever is a result of breathing pollen, molds, spores, feathers, pet dander, hair or dust. Most of these irritants are in the 10 - 100 micron size range. * National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases

Additional Filters Information Page